HOW DO WE PAY FOR THE JOBS DONE?
Our payment system works smoothly, and our freelance team members always get their money fast. We offer three different payout periods. Such an option allows our freelancers to receive their compensation twice a month (i.e., on the 10th and 25th of the month), once a month (i.e., on the 10th) or just accumulate their earnings on their account and save on bank commissions choosing the “Save & Economize” period.
1. Two payouts a month. Freelancers receive their earnings twice, usually on the 10th and 25th day of every month. On these days, they get paid in the following ways:
2. One payday per month (on the 10th of the month). All jobs done throughout the previous month are included.
3. “Save & Economize” period. If this job is your side income and you would like your earnings to be accumulated on your account up to a specific date/amount, you can opt for this payout period. This way, you can save on commissions charged by your bank.
On the date you'd like to withdraw your earnings, just log in to your profile and choose a withdrawal option that best suits you.
MONEY WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS
Currently, you can choose to receive your earnings via Paypal, Wire Transfer and M-Pesa.
1. PayPal. The minimum amount to be withdrawn at a time is $10.
2. M-Pesa. The minimum withdrawal amount is $1.
3. Wire Transfer. For payouts over $400 only.