How Much We Pay
The price for the projects is negotiable. We do not take the final payment from the customers until we discuss the level of complexity with our employees.
How We Pay
Money circulation is the most pleasant gyre in nature. Hence, we won’t spoil your pleasure: the payment system works fast and smoothly, and you get your money for sure. Our company offers three different payment periods. Such an option allows our freelancers to receive their payment twice monthly (i.e. on the 10th and 25th of the month), once per month (i.e. on the 10th) or accumulate the funds that they have earned and economize their payments in what is referred to as a “Save Economize Payment Period”.
1. Two payment releases per month. Payment occurs twice, usually on 10th and 25th day of every month. On these days, the writer gets the costs in the following way:
2. One pay day per month (on the 10th of the month. The projects completed for the previous month are included).
3. Save economize payment period: if this job is your side income and you would like your money to be accumulated up to a certain date/amount, you can opt for this way of payment. This way, you can save on the commission charged by your bank. When you would like the deposit to end, just choose any one of the two remaining payment options in your profile.
There are several options by which the writer may request disbursal of their payments. The means of actual payment transfer can encompass Payoneer, Paypal, Payza and Wire Transfer.
2. Paypal – the minimal amount of money is $10.
3. Payza – the minimal sum is $10.
4. Wire Transfer – is used for the payments over $400.